Vegetable Bag Size:
Large (12" L × 6" W × 7" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders over $75
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Veggies
- Load the bag with the heartiest vegetables and root vegetables on the bottom.
- Fragile items, like asparagus and cucumbers, go on the top to avoid bruising.
- If you need to store a bunch of leafy greens, reach for the Vegetable Bag.
Why It Works
- The hollow fibers absorb & hold moisture while staying air-permeable.
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria & mold.
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of vegetables in the fridge.
Simple to Clean
- Machine or hand wash in warm water without fabric softener.
- Lay out to air dry.
- Launder every two weeks or between uses.
How to Use
- Rinse vegetables.
- Place in the bag while wet.
- Zip shut.
- Store in the crisper drawer.
- Enjoy for up to 3 weeks!
You May Also Like View all
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars6 days agoLove these bags!
I have four of the vegetable bags and line all of them up in the bottom drawers of my fridge and spray them with water every day. There's just something wonderful about them and maybe it's because I have less plastic in the fridge now. Thank you for creating them!RWRebecca W.Verified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Frequently Asked Questions - Vegetable Bag
Things like asparagus, beans, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, ginger, leeks, parsnip, peppers, radishes, squash, and the like.
Do not store potatoes, garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, or berries in the Vegetable Bag.
Oh but of course. Just be sure to pack the heartier items on the bottom so as to not bruise or damage anything.
It should always be kept moist to the touch but not wet when storing your veggies.