Ambrosia produce bags are born out of old world wisdom and modern day technology to provide a simple and natural way to keep vegetables fresher, longer.
Our raw flax linen has inherent qualities that inhibit bacteria and mold unlike any other natural textile. The hollow fibers have a high absorption rate while staying air-permeable, creating the ideal atmosphere for the maximum shelf life for all your produce in the refrigerator.
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
The Complete Set Saves You 10%
Add Life to Your Produce
- Wash your bags every two weeks or in between uses.
- Do not store mushrooms & berries in the same bag.
- Linen has inherent qualities that inhibit bacteria and mold, unlike any other natural textile.
- The hollow fiber has a high absorption rate while staying air-permeable.
- This combination creates the ideal condition to store produce in your refrigerator.
Simple to Clean
- Launder every two weeks or between uses to ensure durability and performance.
- Machine or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent.
- Lay out to air dry.
- NO Bleach or fabric softener.
- To remove stains, treat with lemon juice or vinegar and dry in sun.
- Tip: add a touch of baking soda in the wash cycle.
How to Use
Vegetable & Leafy Greens
- Rinse vegetables or sprinkle water on greens.
- Place in the bag while wet.
- Zip shut and store in the crisper drawer.
Mushroom & Berry
- Place unrinsed mushrooms or berries in the bag.
- Zip shut & store on the refrigerator shelf.
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoSo love these bags!
Perfect greens so far! Need to try the rest of the bags. Excited to do so. Cute and contained. Easy to care for.SFSteffany Fanny F.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoHave Nothing In Your House That You Do Not Know to be Useful or Believe to Be Beautiful
These bags remind me of the William Morris quote “Have nothing in your house that you do not know to be useful or believe to be beautiful.”
The linen is high-quality and beautiful to look at and touch; the construction is top-notch, the color-coded zippers make it easy to identify what is in each bag, and, most importantly, these bags keep my vegetables fresh and perky so that when I'm ready to prepare a meal with them, they look and taste great. In a way these bags make me a better cook.MMelanieVerified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove my bags and live with them as a part of my family
I have completed set and added more items I wash and use them every days I will take you to my refrigerator to see all my bags merciJRJouliet r.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWhere Have You Been All My Life?
I have been looking for this magical linen bag for at least 20 years. Thank you for bringing my dreams to life! I use a lot of fresh veggies in my cooking, but everything would spoil so quickly in my fridge. Now, everything stays good for 1 to 2 weeks depending on the veggie. I honestly cannot recommend these enough.CCCasey C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoAmazing
These bags are amazing! Berries and leafy greens last so much longer in the fridge. A fantastic product and addition to my reusable kitchen collection!EEmilyVerified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
All of our bags are made with the same high-quality flax linen, but each bag is unique in size, weight, and functionality.
Wash bags every two weeks or between uses.
With proper care, your bags will last for years.
Our raw linen is all-natural and unbleached.