Vegetable Bag Size:
Large (12" L × 6" W × 7" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Veggies
- Load the bag with the heartiest vegetables and root vegetables on the bottom.
- Fragile items, like asparagus and cucumbers, go on the top to avoid bruising.
Why It Works
- The hollow fibers absorb & hold moisture while staying air-permeable.
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria & mold.
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of vegetables in the fridge.
Simple to Clean
- Launder every two weeks or between uses to ensure durability and performance.
- Machine or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent.
- Lay out to air dry.
- NO Bleach or fabric softener.
- To remove stains, treat with lemon juice or vinegar and dry in sun.
- Tip: add a touch of baking soda in the wash cycle.
How to Use
- Rinse vegetables.
- Place in the bag while wet.
- Zip shut.
- Store in the crisper drawer.
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 starsYesterdayYEP. It's the VEGIES
Just wash them and pop them in. Voila! longer lasting than without. Wippie!TWtamara w.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoWhoa. Game changer.
I really didn’t think these were going to work, but they absolutely do! I live alone, so when I buy salad ingredients, sometimes they go bad before I can eat them all. I hate that because it’s wasteful and expensive. Well, I tried the veggie bag and the leafy green bag, and my veggies are still fresh as the day I purchased them, weeks later. Wow. Just wow!CRChristine R.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBest bags for storing vegetables
I love these bags and have been using them for a variety of vegetables.LMLea M.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 months agoLove these bags!
I have four of the vegetable bags and line all of them up in the bottom drawers of my fridge and spray them with water every day. There's just something wonderful about them and maybe it's because I have less plastic in the fridge now. Thank you for creating them!RWRebecca W.Verified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Things like asparagus, beans, broccoli, Brussels sprouts, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, corn, cucumbers, eggplant, fennel, ginger, leeks, parsnip, peppers, radishes, squash, and the like.
Do not store potatoes, garlic, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes, or berries in the Vegetable Bag.
Oh but of course. Just be sure to pack the heartier items on the bottom so as to not bruise or damage anything.
It should always be kept moist to the touch but not wet when storing your veggies.