Mushroom Bag Size:
Small (8.5" L × 5" W × 3" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Mushrooms
- If mushrooms dry in bag they can be used in stocks, soups, and sauces
- The Mushroom bag can also be used for garlic in the pantry
Why It Works
- Our specially designed linen is air-permeable
- Promotes a controlled aerating effect
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria and mold
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of Mushrooms in the refrigerator
Simple to Clean
- Launder every two weeks or between uses to ensure durability and performance.
- Machine or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent.
- Lay out to air dry.
- NO Bleach or fabric softener.
- To remove stains, treat with lemon juice or vinegar and dry in sun.
- Tip: add a touch of baking soda in the wash cycle.
How to Use
- Load mushrooms
- Zip closed
- Store on the refrigerator shelf
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars3 days agoFINE!!
Wait----I forgot I had fresh mushrooms-----they're gonna be awful, since I've had "em a couple of weeks-----omigosh! They're FINE!! This mushroom bag is great!!SCSusan C.Verified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoYEA for Shrooms
Although I don't eat mushrooms, I use this bag for a variety of fruits and veggies. Works well with either. I love the sorta square shape of these bags.TWtamara w.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 weeks agoGreat mushroom dome
Such a fantastic alternative to having to use my amazing farmers market mushrooms within a day or two! These bags work, they seem like they will be durable in the long run as well, looking forward to adding more to my collectionSSarahVerified Reviewer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI love these bags!
I finally decided to not use our plastic bags over and over, and bought more Ambrosia bags. Now our refrigerator is full of them :-)RWRebecca W.Verified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Due to the air-permeability of the weave, the mushrooms are well-ventilated and protected from other elements in your fridge.
With very few exceptions, all commercially available mushrooms and most foraged edible mushrooms will work.
We recommend gently brushing any residue on the mushrooms instead of washing them.