Leafy Greens Bag Size:
Medium (10.5" L × 5.5" W × 3.5" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders over $75
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Leafy Greens
- Load the bag with the heartiest vegetables and root vegetables on the bottom.
- Fragile items, like asparagus and cucumbers, go on the top to avoid bruising.
- If you need to store a bunch of leafy greens, reach for the Vegetable Bag.
Why It Works
- The hollow fibers absorb & hold moisture while staying air-permeable.
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria & mold.
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of vegetables in the fridge.
Simple to Clean
- Machine or hand wash in warm water without fabric softener.
- Lay out to air dry.
- Launder every two weeks or between uses.
How to Use
- Rinse vegetables.
- Place in the bag while wet.
- Zip shut.
- Store in the crisper drawer.
- Enjoy for up to 3 weeks!
You May Also Like View all
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars5 hours agoGreens and Veggies Last Longer
I just thought there has to be a better way to store my lettuces, veggies & herbs than in the plastic grocery bags…so I researched online and saw these awesome linen bags…I found that they extend the freshness of my greens at least twice as long. The bags also have labels on them- one, with what type of green or vegetable goes in the bag and the other with brief instructions (whether bag should be moistened or dry, depending on what is put into the bag). Great product.LGLana G.Verified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Frequently Asked Questions - Leafy Greens Bag
Yes. Be sure to remove any wilted or yellowing leaves before storing them in the Leafy Greens bag.
Romaine lettuce can last up to a month in your Leafy Greens Bag.
Sure. If you live alone or are working with a small produce drawer, you can use the Leafy Greens Bag for veggies.
It should be kept moist to the touch but not wet.