Berry Bag Size:
Medium (10.5" L × 5.5" W × 3.5" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Berries
- Strawberries & blueberries can go in loose
- Raspberries & blackberries are best stored in a halved-clamshell to avoid bruising
Why It Works
- Our specially designed linen is air-permeable
- Promotes a controlled aerating effect
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria and mold.
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of berries in the refrigerator.
Simple to Clean
- Launder every two weeks or between uses to ensure durability and performance.
- Machine or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent.
- Lay out to air dry.
- NO Bleach or fabric softener.
- To remove stains, treat with lemon juice or vinegar and dry in sun.
- Tip: add a touch of baking soda in the wash cycle.
How to Use
- Load berries
- Zip closed
- Store on the refrigerator shelf
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoBerry Bag
I have a Berry Bag and got one for my cousin in New Hampshire. I love the bagLTLeslie T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoBerry Bag advantage
I've bought this and other bags in the past, but they wore out over time. I looked up the website and bought this one and others. This bag is a must. Whenever I buy strawberries, they only last a few days. I've found that by using this bag, my strawberries, blueberries, raspberries and other fruit last way longer.RARon A.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoWOW Berries
Berries have never lasted so long until I put them in these bags, container and all. Whoopee!TWtamara w.
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Of course. All berries can go in unwashed. For raspberries or blackberries, store in half clamshell, while strawberries and blueberries can go in loose.
This bag wicks away the excess surface moisture of the berries which can otherwise cause mold and spoilage.
Pretreat the stains with lemon juice or vinegar and add a touch of baking soda in your wash cycle.
For sure. If you're fresh out of berries, you can also store your mushrooms in this bag.