Leafy Greens Bag Size:
Medium (10.5" L × 5.5" W × 3.5" H)
- FREE shipping on U.S. orders $75+
- Same-day shipping
- Delivery in 3-5 business days for all U.S. orders.
- Secure Checkout
- With your order, Ecodrive plants a tree to offset CO2
Add Life to Your Leafy Greens
- Remove any yellowing or wilting leaves
- Make sure the Leafy Greens bag is moist but not soaking wet
Why It Works
- The hollow fibers absorb & hold moisture while staying air-permeable
- Unlike cotton, linen has a natural resistance to bacteria & mold
- Creates the ideal condition to extend the shelf-life of Leafy Greens in the refrigerator
Simple to Clean
- Launder every two weeks or between uses to ensure durability and performance.
- Machine or hand wash in warm water with gentle detergent.
- Lay out to air dry.
- NO Bleach or fabric softener.
- To remove stains, treat with lemon juice or vinegar and dry in sun.
- Tip: add a touch of baking soda in the wash cycle.
How to Use
- Load leafy greens
- Zip closed
- Splash a handful of water on the bag
- Store in the crisper drawer
Flax linen takes less energy to grow and process, using fewer inputs and less irrigation when compared to cotton.
Linen absorbs and holds on to moisture better than other organic fibers, so it keeps produce hydrated longer.
The fiber is also highly breathable, allowing more oxygen in, and more ethylene out.
What People Are Saying
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars4 hours agoLeafy Greens Bag
I have one for my lettuce which keeps it fresh and crisp for weeks. I got one for my cousin in New Hampshire.LTLeslie T.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoLove
I love them Why did I not get them before?PFPamela F.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoGreen Bags
They are wonderful gifts. I have one personally. Will continue to purchase from time to time.SCShirley C.Verified Buyer
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoOH Lettuce
The oh so fragile Lettuce lasts long enough now that I have these bags.TWtamara w.
- Rated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoUnbelievably awesome!
I can’t believe how fresh this has kept my arugula. Usually it wilts within days of bringing home from the store but it’s been perfect for going on 2 weeks now. So simple to use and they look nice in the fridge too!CRChristine R.Verified Buyer
Our partnership with Ecodrive guarantees that a tree is planted with every purchase. This helps offset the CO2 created from the flax field through the supply chain and into your fridge.
Yes. Be sure to remove any wilted or yellowing leaves before storing them in the Leafy Greens bag.
Romaine lettuce can last up to a month in your Leafy Greens Bag.
Sure. If you live alone or are working with a small produce drawer, you can use the Leafy Greens Bag for veggies.
It should be kept moist to the touch but not wet.